Become a Supplier
Sum Element adheres to the principles of openness, transparency, and equal treatment of bidders. To make interactions with suppliers more effective, the Company operates an SRM (Supplier Relationship Management) system powered by SAP SE solution.
Sign-up for the SRM system is free of charge and does not impose any obligations on users. Electronic digital signature is not required.
To sign up for Sum Element’s SRM, you need to:
- check your workplace for compliance with technical requirements; (PDF, 0.2 MB);
- read the instructions:
- sign-up and general supplier qualification; (PDF, 3.8 MB);
- procurement process; (PDF, 1.9 MB);
- sign up for the system, set and remember your login and password.
If you have already signed up, check your email. The following documents will be sent to the email address specified during the sign-up:
- bidder’s qualification forms;
- invitations to bid on products specified during the sign-up.
To keep track of contracts available for bidding, check the Competitions and Auctions tab in the system from time to time (usually once or twice a week).
If you have problems with signing-up, signing-in or using the system, you can find more detailed information in the Terms of Service section, or send an email to email@example.com or contact us by phone
+7 (495) 783-00-45, ext. 6 (for Moscow); 8 (800) 700-59-11, ext. 6 (free federal number).