& the world’s most innovative sustainable mining group.
produces Gold, Bauxite, Copper, Cobalt, Coltan, Iron, Manganese, Lithium, & Vanadium
for the local & global communities
Maximise the potential of Tier-1 assets through efficient methods, Generating annual revenue over 20mn, US, EBITDA margin of more than 60% and reserves-to-production ratio of at least 20 years
Improve the cash cost profile, recovery rates, & ecological development
A focus on the sustainable development of the
Sum Element Industrial Districts through overall improvement of the living & working standards of employees
Sum Element’s assets, be a maintaining reliable partnerships with our customers, locally & globally, while ensuring sustainable growth & long-term company development.
- Geological Exploration
- Ecological Development
- Conakry, Guinea
- Ancillary & Support Assets
We create strategic partnerships in more than 52 communities in more than 6 countries, delivering our products
to 3 partner companies.
to our ecological & social policy.
- Responsible & Ethical Best Practices Amongst Employees
- Sustainable Social Policy
- Efficient use of energy resources, reduction of emissions, conservation of biodiversity
- Investment in local communities: ecological development, environmental improvement
- Favourable working conditions and occupational safety
- Safe workplace behaviour
- Increased responsibility of executives and other employees for ensuring operational health and safety
- Development & growth of each concessions regional districts
- Support to the indigenous population
- Investments in social infrastructure
- Target relocation programmes