Gazimuro-Zavodsky District of the Trans-Baikal Territory, 635 km from Chita airport
Bystrinskoye Mining Company
Bystrinsky GOK is Sum Element’s unique high-priority project that involves the construction of a state-of-the-art mining and processing plant to be commissioned in Q4 2017.
The plant will become a major employer in the Trans-Baikal Territory and generate over 3,000 jobs.
Staff recruitment is organised around the construction and commissioning schedules.
Vacancies will become available in the course of 2017.
The plant hires employees to work on a rotational basis (month on / month off).
Employees are provided with comfortable accommodation and leisure opportunities.
The Company arranges transportation to the site.
Employment in accordance with the Labour Code of the Russian Federation (based on an employment agreement).
Timely salary payments.
Fixed number of days in a rotational shift.
Send your CV to email@example.com or fill out a form in our office at 25 Profsoyuznaya St., Chita.
All applicants to GRK Bystrinskoye go through the same selection and assessment procedure, which consists of several stages:
- Assessment of relevant expertise based on the CV / application form and credentials.
- Interview with a manager.
- Medical examination as per Article 213 of the Labour Code of the Russian Federation.
The following positions are open at GRK Bystrinskoye:
- Open-pit mining (mine foreman, mine surveyor, mine worker).
- Concentrator (flotation machine operator, operator, technician, crusher operator, reagent solution specialist).
- Drivers of quarry trucks and support vehicles (category B, C, D driving licence required).
- Industrial energy workers (power engineer, electrical engineer, thermal mechanic, electrical fitter, electrical mechanic, electrical installation specialist, electric and gas welder).
- Automation and dispatching control (automation and control engineer, metrology engineer, instrumentation and controls engineer and fitter, industrial electronics engineer, communication systems engineer).
- Support personnel (custodian and administrator of a dormitory, warehouse worker, forwarder, storekeeper, treatment facilities operator).